The charges will appear discreetly on your card statement. The descriptor varies depending on which biller your membership is processed through. After the registration process has been successfully completed, you’re sent a welcome email that includes membership details and lists the name of the processing company that accepts your payment. If you can’t find this email in your inbox, try checking your email account's spam folder. If you feel you haven't received this confirmation email, if you do not recognize charges that appear on your statement, or you receive an email for a join that you did not authorize, please contact us.
Articles in this section
- How Will Charges Appear On My Card?
- How often will I be charged for my membership?
- How Can I Cancel My Membership?
- I do not have a Credit Card, Can I Join?
- Can I select a specific biller?
- Can I Pay with PayPal?
- How Can I Change My Credit Card Information?
- Will My Credit Card Information Be Stored?
- Unrecognized Charges